Seating at the Williamston Theatre is reserved. Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
Regular Box Office Hours: Noon – 6pm, Tuesday through Friday.
Additional Box Office Hours: One and one-half hours prior to each show time.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
- ONLINE, 24-hours a day! Click here to purchase tickets online through our secure server. Please note that all online sales are final, no exchanges or refunds. Online ticket sales carry additional processing fees. Online ticket sales are not available 24-hours prior to show time.
- PHONE! Call our box office at (517) 655-7469 during Box Office hours (see above). The Theatre accepts Visa, Mastercard and Discover over the phone, and payment is charged at the time of reservation.
- IN PERSON! Stop by our Box Office at 122 S. Putnam Street in downtown Williamston during regular Box Office hours (see above). Our Box Office accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Cash or Check at the window. Payment is required at the time of the reservation.
- NOT VIA E-MAIL! Do not send e-mails to our general or Box Office e-mail addresses with ticket requests or reservation changes. They will not be processed. Please note that there are no exchanges or refunds for online ticket sales.
Ticket prices for all shows in the 2013-2014 Season:
First Performance: Pay-What-You-Can
Preview Performances: $15
Thursday evenings: $20
Friday and Saturday evenings: $25
Saturday and Sunday matinees: $22
AEA Members (with current membership card): $10
Military (Active and Retired): $2 off each ticket
Seniors, 65 and older: $2 off each ticket
Students (with valid high school or college ID): $10
Groups of 10 or more: See section on Group Sales below
Gift cards are available in any denomination and never expire. Subscriptions for the 2013-2014 Season also make wonderful gifts. Click here for more information.
PERFORMANCE AND TICKET SALE SCHEDULE
Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings at 8pm
Sunday afternoons at 2pm
Starting the second week of the run, Saturday afternoons at 3pm
*Please check individual show pages for special exceptions due to holidays, etc.
Single tickets go on sale:
The Woman In Black: September 10, 2013
Over the River and Through the Woods: November 5, 2013
The Lion In Winter: January 2, 2014
Frankie and Johnny In the Clair de Lune: February 24, 2014
Old Love: April 22, 2014
The Big Bang: June 17, 2014
The Williamston Theatre is handicapped accessible. Please advise our staff if you have special needs when making your reservation to allow us to better accommodate you. If you do not advise us of your needs in advance, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to seat you in handicapped seating.
Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more, and may be reserved at any time. This can make a great trip for your social club, church group or office! Consider bringing a group for a unique holiday party! Click here for our Group Sales Info sheet. To book your group to see a show, please call our office at (517) 655-7469, ext 21.
TICKET AND PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
- All online sales are final.
- Due to software updates we now require full payment for reservations made over the phone or in person. To maintain flexibility, you still have up until 48 hours prior to the performance to change or cancel your reservation if the tickets are being held at the theatre. If you cancel your reservation within the allowed period, a prompt and full refund will be given.
- The Williamston Theatre offers a diverse selection of plays. Not all productions may appeal to or be appropriate for every person or for all ages. Therefore, patrons are responsible for making informed decisions regarding all their ticket purchases.